2nd row bench addition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brbtransformin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2011 Tahoe with 2nd row leather bench seat. Tan, heated, power fold down. Looking to swap with someone who has tan leather captains chairs. Located in Alabama but willing to drive.

Dean LaCombe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m way late on this reply, but I just bought a 2011 tahoe with black leather bench. It’s basically new seat. I’m in Jacksonville FL area.

Dean LaCombe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have rear bucket seats in my 2011 Escalade and want the rear bench set. They are black leather if anyone is interested.
I messed up my previous reply, I have a 2011 Tahoe PPV. I have a basically brand new bench but I think it may be a fake leather? It doesn’t feel like vinyl but I’m not sure I would call it leather. It’s black. I like in Jacksonville Florida. I’d be willing to drive a decent distance to sway for black buckets. I was told buckets will bolt right in as will a bench inplace of buckets. Please let me know if anyone is within 300 miles or so.....

S Ziegenfelder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am in the opposite situation. I have a bench in my denali and want the buckets ;). Just have to find someone in Michigan.
color year ??leather or cloth. I have 2015 Yukon xl denali in heated black leather buckets. call me on my cell at 810-523-2974 Steve

jsoltren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 40/60 second row bench seat in my 2009 Suburban and I am looking for captains chairs. My seats are the tan leather. I am in Austin, TX.

Did you ever get your seats? I'm in Austin and looking to make the reverse conversion. I've got tan leather power folding captain's chairs.

Not 100% convinced, though. Really wanted the bench because three kids but the captain's chairs are really growing on me...

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do to my tubs, I had to have the third row seats fabbed to the second row.
R seat.jpg

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Ours has black leather, heated bench w/ power fold from 08 Denali XL. Looking for Capt chairs in same folding, heated, blk leather in SoCal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duane Wilson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have rear bucket seats in my 2011 Escalade and want the rear bench set. They are black leather if anyone is interested.
IM very interested in your seats, I have black bench seats 2nd row. Hit me up if you still have the buckets and wanna do some trading.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts