2nd battery tray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PUNKYOU007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number for the second battery tray and the other components need for a factory look? I remember seeing it on this forum somewhere a long time ago but i never got around to doing it. I searched for the last 30-40 mins and cannot find anything.

WoldD90

Off Road Addict
Reaction score
Wrangler NW has a great system. That is what I use and really like it.

Scott

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gmpartsdirect.com

Support 15705102
Screw 11509853
Clamp 356668

Sorry for bumping such an old thread, but I thought that future people who come here through the search function would be able to find everything in one place.

FYI, I searched GM parts direct site and there is a new PN for the tray: 15246518. There is a diagram with all parts/part numbers listed regarding the spare battery tray. I saved it in PDF format, but don't know how to host/link to a PDF like I would a picture, so please email me if you'd like a copy of it.

I found this link to another forum which was also helpful. It helped me determine that you do truly only need these three parts. The rest (bracket, bolts, etc) are already in the truck, you just need to use the existing hardware to install your new parts.

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gm-general-discussion-130/battery-relocation-question-395328/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo