24" DeModa Concerto Rims W/ Tires 75% tread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, So I have had these 24" DeModa Concerto wheels on my truck for about 6 months now. They are wrapped in a Nexen tire. The Wheels are black face with a chrome lip...REALLY CLEAN...never been curb rashed or anything! The reason I am selling these is I really need an all black wheel to match the theme of my truck. The tires have been rotated every 3k miles. These tires and wheels are flawless. Asking $2,000 OBO + shipping or local pick up/meet up. IF we do settle on shipping them I will drop price a bit to help you out. This exact set up runs for $3,000. Dont miss out feel free to ask any ?'s.

Pics of wheels on my truck:
DSC05237.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

demoda_concerto_bkf_2-Copy.jpg

Last edited:

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack this thread at all 1sickyukon but you should keep the wheels and tires you have now and have a body shop paint the lip and rivets black to match your spokes. It's be much cheaper than having to sell these and buy new wheels and tires. Just a idea.

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack this thread at all 1sickyukon but you should keep the wheels and tires you have now and have a body shop paint the lip and rivets black to match your spokes. It's be much cheaper than having to sell these and buy new wheels and tires. Just a idea.

I thought about doing that but my problem is I have been looking around and have seen so many nice looking all black wheels that I want, tha money isnt even the issue I just want new wheels lol. These wheels are fine though i mean if i dont sell i dont care but if i do sell ill b happy! ANYONE??? MAKE ME AN OFFER!

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WEEKEND SALE! Wheels and tires 1850 that's almost 50% less then retail! 6 monthes old! Flawless condition! 6,000 miles max on tires!!! Come on people my loss ur gain, you'll be happy you bought them, u can even buy and re-sell and make an easy 300$ I just wanna sell and get my new wheels!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76