24" ck375 wheels group buy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go aheaad and order guys from other places. Ive been hearing about issues with chrome and finish from usarims so for now im going to wait until more people run this wheel to get better feedback.

Lol - reading that makes me want to hold off.

GWEE

Reaction score
Luckily im not worried about the finish it has because ill be Hydrodipping then in Carbonfiber.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Who's Yukon is that?! That's so beautiful.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Also I am looking for a set. I was quoted 2600 for them with tpms and tires - shipped

Thats NathanJax truck quickly photoshopped into black and white so i can see how my truck would look like w them...

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i can get them and save you guys money just dont want my head to get chopped off if you dont like the quality lol

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can get them and save you guys money just dont want my head to get chopped off if you dont like the quality lol

I won't complain :). Let me know if you do get them in the next month or two. I won't need a set until then anyways

Leonidas

What's Good TYF!!!!
Reaction score

Tony if you were to get these for a customer, would you get them from Factory Reproductions or some other place? I just want a good warranty and a well balanced wheel.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
im waiting for them to come out from fr which is 2 more months

Leonidas

What's Good TYF!!!!
Reaction score
im waiting for them to come out from fr which is 2 more months

Oh ok......got money to blow right now lol. Want these or some polished tbss 22s. Hell can you get tbss in 24s? If all fails Black Rhino Pondoras or Traverses will have to do.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
sorry the tbss is only in 22s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads