22x10 offset on 07 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UKonBoi614

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay fellas/ladies I got a 07 Yukon and I'm looking at 22x10 -24 wheels w/ Cooper Zeon LTZ 305/40 tires. The wheels in reference are either the Fuel Mavericks or the XD 800 Misfits. Now I'm not lifting the truck at all and plan on keeping it at the stock height. A leveling kit might happen but not planned right at the moment. I've used the online wheel offset calculators but they still do not give me a great reference on how far the new setup will stick out. I've used google but majority of the pics found are of pickups. Being that you guys are the experts does this sound like a good street-able setup? I want something aggressive and useful for very mild off-roading but I don't wanna look stupid either.

Sent from the iDerrty using Tapatalk

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 24x10 wheels are +31 and are right even with the wheel wells. Your -21 offset are going to stick out about 2.2" farther out. You might run into some rubbing issues imo.

Good luck

OP
OP
UKonBoi614

UKonBoi614

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay, but when comparing both setups the total height is exactly the same between the two. Plus the factory wheels sit around 1" inside the wheel well... So I'm thinking that would only put the new setup about 1" sticking out. If my calculations are wrong please someone correct me.

Sent from the iDerrty using Tapatalk

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Offsets are going to change with different width rims. Mine are the same width (10") so base on my offset and your offset, it should stick out 2" from the fender.

OP
OP
UKonBoi614

UKonBoi614

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sooooo, i basically should go with a better offset or do a leveling kit if I wanna run a 22x10 wheel. Oh well, back to the drawing board i go.

How about a 24x9.5 with a +15 offset?

Also, if you could post up a pic of ur ride so i can reference it.

Last edited:

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooooo, i basically should go with a better offset or do a leveling kit if I wanna run a 22x10 wheel. Oh well, back to the drawing board i go.

How about a 24x9.5 with a +15 offset?

Also, if you could post up a pic of ur ride so i can reference it.

That set up would be better.....says it would stick out 0.8" farther out. Here is the site i use when figuring out offsets
http://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp

Attachments

• IMG_4498.jpg
    IMG_4498.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 32

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62

Latest posts