22 Tahoe Towing Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good afternoon! I'm new here to the forum as we just picked up our 22 Tahoe LT last month. We have the max trailering package and have a travel trailer that we tow. Overall it tows much better than my previous 2018 F-150 but after multiple computer failures, it was time for us to cut loose of the truck. We noticed on the way home from our last camping trip that there is a sound coming from both wheel wells. At first we thought it was cans knocking around in our cooler in the back but my wife crawled back there only to point that it was not the cooler. Trying to find a way to attach a video of the sound but wanted to see if anyone else has had any sounds when towing or not. Thank you in advance!

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to TYF from Colorado.

Your video needs to be hosted on YouTube or some other site, then post up the link to it.

OP
OP

22Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to TYF from Colorado.

Your video needs to be hosted on YouTube or some other site, then post up the link to it.
Thank you for the info! I’ll work on getting that posted. I think a neighbor and I figured it out. It happens once I hit about 50 mph with the camper and sounds as if the D-Pillar is wobbling due to the change in aerodynamics. We can move those around and reproduce the sound inside that sounds similar at least. We did notice that it is faintly there when not towing and if you are riding in the third row.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33

Latest posts