21+ Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great question, no so I removed the stock muffler and resonator along with the flapper valve and curved out my tip to the side. Went with dual tips 4” on the passenger side rear only on one side. The rest of the piping is all stock i believe it is 2.5. I know some folks like going with 3” piping for better flow but mine is just fine with me.
Removing the resonators is probably what makes yours a little louder, sounds great tho, American muscle!

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Borla just listed a Touring version on their website which I know many say is the GMP exhaust.

Garth Knight

Reaction score
Whatever happened to the touring version catback for the '21+ 6.2L Tahoe? All I see is a sport version on their website. Also does anyone know if Cold Air Inductions website has a coupon code anywhere? I found one they posted on this forum back in 2013 but it doesn't work anymore.

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score

EducatorDan

Reaction score
Borla just listed a Touring version on their website which I know many say is the GMP exhaust.
Comparing the pictures I'm fairly certain that GM is simply using Borla as their supplier for performance exhaust as the Touring versions. Gonna likely buy that one for my wife's Yukon and DIY. Want a little more aggressive than stock but if there's even a hit of drone she'll tell me "no bueno".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberv96