2024 ordering?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macrez21

Reaction score
I’m curious bud. I ordered a 24 RST also, end of September. Dealer reported GM accepted it right away. The build has been pushed back three times so far. Currently scheduled first week in January. How are you making out with yours??
I order my 23 Tahoe end of september and just took ownership the day before Thanksgiving. My TPW was Oct 24th for reference. I haven’t heard of any 24’s hitting ground yet

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought Chevy or gm was supposed to keep you in the loop about the progress of your ordered new builds.
I even tried the chat to get an answer. Nothing. I asked my friend at the dealer and that’s how I got a tpw. I know he signed me up because I got an email notifying me that he had entered my online account. It requested some kind of confirmation code.
Looks like this is hit or miss too.

EdTom

Reaction score
I order my 23 Tahoe end of september and just took ownership the day before Thanksgiving. My TPW was Oct 24th for reference. I haven’t heard of any 24’s hitting ground yet
Just ran across your reply, sorry for the delay. Outstanding! Hope you’re loving it. I’ve been waiting forever. Heard mine is still scheduled for first week in January,,we’ll see

mummer43

Reaction score
I ordered a Yukon Denali in October and I received notice last week that it is built and currently in transit to the dealer.

Ryan 2024

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a 24 RST 3.0 from a dealer here in OKC. Surprised you haven’t gotten yours yet.

Attachments

• IMG_7461.jpeg
    IMG_7461.jpeg
    285.8 KB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660