2023 Yukon SLT power running board question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I probably will tow some, but not too much.
I'd get it...but know that if you do, and it fails it may be expensive to work on...

That said, I had air leveling rear end in my 2013 and aside from one bad shock (not the air part of it), and the compressor once, it was flawless for 115k miles I owned it.

Others here will say the Air Suspension is not reliable, etc...time will tell. It is becoming a feature of many higher end (read that as higher cost) vehicles...There was a problem early on w/ it on these rigs in cold weather, but apparently GM figured that out and made a design change to the o-rings...there is a post in the forums about it here --> https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...e-suspension-failure-in-cold-climates.131839/

The last couple pages have a link to the TSB for the fix, if you are curious.

FostyPine23

Reaction score
I'd get it...but know that if you do, and it fails it may be expensive to work on...

That said, I had air leveling rear end in my 2013 and aside from one bad shock (not the air part of it), and the compressor once, it was flawless for 115k miles I owned it.

Others here will say the Air Suspension is not reliable, etc...time will tell. It is becoming a feature of many higher end (read that as higher cost) vehicles...There was a problem early on w/ it on these rigs in cold weather, but apparently GM figured that out and made a design change to the o-rings...there is a post in the forums about it here --> https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...e-suspension-failure-in-cold-climates.131839/

The last couple pages have a link to the TSB for the fix, if you are curious.

Awesome! I'm going to get it and enjoy it. Thanks for the feedback!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE