2023 Tahoe Users Manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnCanny

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2023 Tahoe. The dealership is telling me there is no user manual included. This seems odd for a $75K vehicle. Can anyone tell me if the user's manual is or is not included? It is ridiculous that I need to spend another $50 to buy a user's manual. That is what GM is directing me.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought my 2017 Honda Accord it had a link for a digital owners manual. There was also a link to request a hard copy manual within the first year.

Honestly, I was surprised my 2022 Yukon XL had a hard copy manual in the glovebox. I kind of figured all the OEMs would have gone digital by now…

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 23 tahoe has a paper owners manual. Read it once, but had read the online version before i even had my ride.

OP
OP
J

JohnCanny

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you for the responses. I stopped by a dealer and check the glove box of a new 2023. No Owner's Manual. Maybe there is a supply issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts