2023 Suburban High Country, still not accepted by GM?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19CHEVYburb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I placed a suburban order back in Jan and GM has still not accepted the build. With 2024 production beginning soon does that mean I won't get my order filled?

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I literally just ordered a suburban high country 2 weeks ago and it was accepted and scheduled to be built next week. Status code 3400, My salesman just checked. So either your dealer is jerkin u around or u have something on there that’s constrained, but when I placed my order there were no constraints other than duramax on high country.

Last edited:

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
So I placed a suburban order back in Jan and GM has still not accepted the build. With 2024 production beginning soon does that mean I won't get my order filled?
your dealer hasn't had allocations from what it sounds like, or is finding more profit off other customers.. Maybe try another one who will be upfront with you. Your dealer is playing games.

Macrez21

Reaction score
Yeah you’re being jerked around. I ordered my premier and the only constraints this time around were sunroofs in the premier. Hc had none but we scooped the sunroof in pass 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo