2023 Order Guides are OUT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robgreg75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep...my 2019 honda accord sport...yes 2019...MSRP was $27k and change and I paid a little over $22k...has adaptive cruise.

That's been the running joke in our house for a while...the tech in the Yukon/Tahoe is a solid 5 years behind
And actually I meant to say Corolla (even less than a Camry) as I have had those as rentals this year and they all had it too. I also had a 4-Runner as a rental and it had it and that is the most old tech looking interior around for a new car.

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is wondering about the frosted pine metallic… just realized it’s the same colour code as Buick’s sage green metallic. A few videos and pics online… very 90’s and a major downgrade from the 2022 hunter metallic IMO.

What colors are those placing orders for Denali ultimates considering? I am starting to think titanium rush as GM chose for the reveal is really the best combo out there to jive with the vader chrome (besides black).

Callen841

Reaction score
If anyone is wondering about the frosted pine metallic… just realized it’s the same colour code as Buick’s sage green metallic. A few videos and pics online… very 90’s and a major downgrade from the 2022 hunter metallic IMO.

What colors are those placing orders for Denali ultimates considering? I am starting to think titanium rush as GM chose for the reveal is really the best combo out there to jive with the vader chrome (besides black).
Yes I had the same revelation.. was excited about the name at first but now seeing what it is- not so much. I’m leaning towards white frost.

Related note: I saw what I assume were prototype or dealer show Denali ultimates on a car carrier last week. They were all in either satin steel or maybe sterling metallic and I have to say the Vader trim was kinda lost on the color. If I hadn’t noticed the ultimate’s signature wheels I don’t think I would have noticed the difference on that color.

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were all in either satin steel or maybe sterling metallic and I have to say the Vader trim was kinda lost on the color. If I hadn’t noticed the ultimate’s signature wheels I don’t think I would have noticed the difference on that color.
Sold me. Just e-mailed my dealer to change to titanium rush. Just goes better with the modern vibe of the vader chrome and these busy wheels.

For white frost... the contrast should be nice indeed, its the 3 tones on the wheels with a less complex color which would worry me.

If it wasnt that its the best way to get all the options I want ASAP (less constraints) and not end up in limbo again like my 22 stuck at Midlothian, I would skip the ultimate and get a loaded redwood with teak interior...

WVBKW

Reaction score
This is a big reach here, but some of you are very well informed. The adaptive cruise is a big hang up for me as well. I’m ok with no super cruise, but need to adaptive cruise.

Agree it’s amazing how many vehicles basically have it, I wont say standard but in many mid level vehicles.

Anyhow my question is does anyone foresee it being added to the z71 package in 23. I know it isn’t currently. My wife has a 21 Denali Ultimate, we are replacing it with 23 Denali Ultimate, who knows when but we are on a list to order one.

I currently have a 22 Z71 Suburban with basically all options. I love it, but it’s hard to believe that it doesn’t have Adaptive or cooled seats. I am ordering a 23 now and trying to decide if I want to order a high country or Z71. Personal preference I much prefer the looks of the z71, extra ground clearance on the front l, no chrome and the electronic limited slip. It’s just hard to spend this kind of money and not get some almost basic features in todays car world.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I had the same revelation.. was excited about the name at first but now seeing what it is- not so much. I’m leaning towards white frost.

Related note: I saw what I assume were prototype or dealer show Denali ultimates on a car carrier last week. They were all in either satin steel or maybe sterling metallic and I have to say the Vader trim was kinda lost on the color. If I hadn’t noticed the ultimate’s signature wheels I don’t think I would have noticed the difference on that color.
I think white frost goes best with Vader chrome, to each their own tho

WVBKW

Reaction score
Just curious, but whats special about adaptive cruise?
As in what is it or why do people like it?

I drive a lot for work, and it is much safer than cruise because it monitors traffic in front of you and slows you down if something is in front of you etc. then speeds back up to set speed. It’s just a nice feature that adds safety and makes highway travel seamless.

Plus another dig on GM is they are one of the few car companies that their cruise control doesn’t control top speed downhill.

It also fixes that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove