Denali Ultimate with 2nd Row Bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2nd row bench is not available on Denali Ultimate. This is most likely due to the custom leather interior on Ultimate and development costs for what would be a very low take rate.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have Had a Denali ultimate on order for exactly one year come sept 7th
The new Ultimate trim is different from the previous Ultimate package. It's most likely the leather for the Ultimate exclusive interior that's preventing a bench seat.

Wileybird03

Reaction score
The new Ultimate trim is different from the previous Ultimate package. It's most likely the leather for the Ultimate exclusive interior that's preventing a bench seat.
I have the new ultimate(23) on order( sept 7 2021) as my 22 denali ultimate package got converted to the new denali ultimate

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear that the bench row is a possibility in the Denali (non Ultimate). My GF and I had a 2022 Ford Expedition Max Limited as a rental and we liked the 2nd row bench seats. It feels like it would be more useful than captains chairs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518