2022's Heated steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes my hands sweaty after too long. I think heated seats are much nicer if you had to choose.
As a cold climate dweller...I can honestly say; I prefer the heated steering wheel to the seats; if I had to give up one...I would keep the wheel and punt the seat. But, I got lucky and got both.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a cold climate dweller...I can honestly say; I prefer the heated steering wheel to the seats; if I had to give up one...I would keep the wheel and punt the seat. But, I got lucky and got both.
I'm just southeast of you. I have leather, but heated seats are nice with cloth too.

OP
OP
Eusibius2

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump...

I know it's being treated similarly to a recall and GM will "notify us", but wondering if anyone has been notified yet. My hands are cold....

Cliff-Yukon

Reaction score
MY SLT was produced last December - picked up early January and was initially told this fall.... Just was in for oil change and told maybe February and GM would be sending letters out to owners when their chips were available.....

Cliff-Yukon

Reaction score
My gmauthority.com daily email today had a notice that the heated steering wheel chips were now being allocated to the '22 Chevy Silverado's.... Same chip as the Yukon so I would hope very soon for all of us!!!

OP
OP
Eusibius2

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an email from GM today about the delay. No fix yet, but consolation prize of 6mo OnStar and 12k GM points. At least they know who I am, I suppose.

1674867172411.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eusibius2

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one else get a notification about this too??? Looks like it's called out in recall notice:

GM #: N222371151
Heated Steering Wheel Retrofit - Steering Wheel Replacement Only

OP
OP
Eusibius2

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been 14 months, but I finally got my heated steering wheel retrofit installed. Here's hoping y'all get your heated steering wheel soon too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts