2022 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I realize that this is possible but still want to ask.

Awaiting delivery of 2022 Z71. That in itself is not unusual but the build date is a 316XXX vin number. My previous Z71 was 142XXX.

The current one is still showing in transit after almost eight-nine months.

My personal opinion is the dealer is trying to either stall delivery until the 30 days is up so he can renegotiate price….:He didn’t like being called out on a $10K markup on a previous model year that doesn’t even have a ETA yet. I am waiting it out but if not arrived by December 7th I will move and possibly sooner if another one comes along. Lost two identically equipped 2023 Z71’s at a dealer 400 miles away and no markup. Both 6.2 and sold, one Midnight Blue the other Sterling Gray. One awaiting ETA is 2022 Satin Steel

Any thoughts, I still say dealer is stalling to either renegotiate with markup or wait out and renegotiate the markup with another unsuspecting customer. I did negotiate the $10K markup down to $1500 and using the GM Military and Costco to offset that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts