2022 Yukon xl poverty spec

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My poverty spec tahoe is around 59k. Bench seats all 3 rows.
Damn that's ghetto... But I respect that.

I came across one during my search for an AT4 but I'm selfish like that, and didn't want my kids to volunteer me to haul their friends around because of that additional seating. So I ended up with Captain's chairs in the front and second row.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that's ghetto... But I respect that.

I came across one during my search for an AT4 but I'm selfish like that, and didn't want my kids to volunteer me to haul their friends around because of that additional seating. So I ended up with Captain's chairs in the front and second row.
I like having seating arrangement options, and my kiddos are young enough we dont take friends anywhere yet, ut i wont mind as i can keep an eye on them. I dont always trust other kids parents.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like having seating arrangement options, and my kiddos are young enough we dont take friends anywhere yet, ut i wont mind as i can keep an eye on them. I dont always trust other kids parents.
It's having to clean up those sticky or messy little surprises between the seats or in hard-to-reach places inside the interior that I don't like. Used facial tissue, candy wrappers, spilled slushy or soda drinks, used gum, mud, dead grass debris, fast food ketchup, McDonalds fries, used plastic straw paper, and an assortment of other things that would otherwise destroy my interior if not carefully and frequently monitored each time a child is in the back seat... I just don't have that kind of patience.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get that. And yes kids can be messy. I dont allow food in my ride, except for vacations or long road trips so that keeps the messiness down to a minimum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qurba55