2022 Tahoe Z71 with Nitto Recon 285/60R20's installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’ve made the rake pretty minimal on these new suvs but it’s there on most of them. Our Yukon xl was 1.25” higher in the rear from the factory with premium smooth ride suspension. The nivomat shocks are not meant to be a leveling kit per say (that nearly always involves a spacer in the front to bring it up to match the rear) but they supposedly level the rig when you have something heavy in the back.

sanman28

Reaction score
They’ve made the rake pretty minimal on these new suvs but it’s there on most of them. Our Yukon xl was 1.25” higher in the rear from the factory with premium smooth ride suspension. The nivomat shocks are not meant to be a leveling kit per say (that nearly always involves a spacer in the front to bring it up to match the rear) but they supposedly level the rig when you have something heavy in the back.
Yup. Mechanically “level” after driving.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@sanman28 just like @CBDFW1984 my 2022 Tahoe Z71 is also level. So is my wife's 2022 Suburban Z71... from the factory.

Yes, these newer rigs are much more level from the factory that the past models. Especially with air ride.

I put a 1.5” level on my wifes tahoe high country (no air ride) because it did have a bit of visible rake. Much better now IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt