2022 Tahoe Z71 with Nitto Recon 285/60R20's installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CBDFW1984

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can't find the post but wanted to follow up- Here are the after photos of the 2022 Tahoe Z71 with 285/60R20's NITTO Recon grappler's installed.

No rub, no problem at all. Looks much more aggressive than the Goodyears that were on it. No road noise from what I can tell either.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    689.3 KB · Views: 246
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 241

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I’ve ran several sets of duratracs in the past (they get loud) but put a set of nitto ridge grapplers on our Yukon and they are great so far. Very quiet and smooth for how aggressive they are

sanman28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine in February 2022 and it came level.
It might be “level” but no GM SUV discussed here, absent air-ride, comes with a lift or level or anything different than the others. GM does not apply the sierra/Silverado AT4/trail boss formula it uses on the trucks….to the SUV’s.

OP
OP
CBDFW1984

CBDFW1984

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It might be “level” but no GM SUV discussed here, absent air-ride, comes with a lift or level or anything different than the others. GM does not apply the sierra/Silverado AT4/trail boss formula it uses on the trucks….to the SUV’s.
It sits and rides 100% level. After purchasing I measured the ride height, front and back- It does not have the "air ride" system but does have "Premium Smooth Ride suspension uses a conventional Coil Spring suspension in the front axle, while the rear axle uses a self-contained, self-leveling Nivomat shock."
So, it sits level, however it is "STOCK".

sanman28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sits and rides 100% level. After purchasing I measured the ride height, front and back- It does not have the "air ride" system but does have "Premium Smooth Ride suspension uses a conventional Coil Spring suspension in the front axle, while the rear axle uses a self-contained, self-leveling Nivomat shock."
So, it sits level, however it is "STOCK".
Well u got a good one then. Looks sharp. Most all show slight rake in the front of less than 2 inches no matter how equipped. This is for hauling and headlight reasons.

OP
OP
CBDFW1984

CBDFW1984

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well u got a good one then. Looks sharp. Most all show slight rake in the front of less than 2 inches no matter how equipped. This is for hauling and headlight reasons.
I made the change from a 6” lifted 2021 titan pro4x. This has been a great transition- I couldn’t be happier.

From the 2022 Z71’s I looked at, I didn’t notice a rake at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan