2022 Tahoe / Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoryS

Reaction score
I got my email today and they said it’s 4300, but I know it 4d00 so go us lol. I bet your Yukon is parked right next to my Tahoe.
Have you been able to figure out why some Tahoes/Yukons that were built after ours have already been delivered? Mine was built on October 13th (second week of production) and some that require more chips than mine (Ultimate v. Premium package) have been delivered that were built after that.

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I have had zero luck. GM was supposed to call they never did. There were 3 that delivered within 20 miles of me that where exact and built after mine. 2 of them for dealer stock.

jmhutner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My event status is 4D00 which is the code for microchip hold. I also receive an email every Saturday from GMC that specifically states it is waiting on chips. I got that set up through the chat feature on the gmc website by talking with an agent. Good luck - I am closing in on a month sitting in the storage lot.
Thanks for the tip. Was told on the Chevy chat (GMC chat wasn't working) that my code is indeed 4D00 which would be microchip hold as well. Mine arrived at Midlothian on October 8th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas