2022 Tahoe / Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedInCo

Reaction score
What's really crazy is all the 22's i'm looking at - which are in stock - have the max tow package.

And there are diesel 22's being built and delivered. Another alleged constraint.

I'm excited that the 6.2L in the AT4 is only a $2,615 option. Just a grand more than a sunroof!
About those 22's with Max tow and/or diesel. Are they really in stock or just listed on the GMC web site? There are a few 2021 Yukon Denalis with those options that show as in stock, and when I inquired about them, they are not really there.
I have found some 2022s with those options by using the web site link trick, but none were in stock, just "in transit".

CoryS

Reaction score
Kinda to my earlier thought, are the constraints overhyped at this point here without current fact??

I am told my 2022 Ultimate order is as ordered, with no constraints on diesel or air ride. I admit I am holding my breath a bit until it actually lands, but hopefully, it comes as the dealer says. They shared VIN# with me today. Ordered September 3, build week was October 11th..
I have a 2022 Denali with premium package and air ride on order that was bullt the same week as yours. It has been sitting in the storage lot in Midlothian, TX since the 16th waiting on microchips. Enter your VIN into the search box at the following site and see where it is. I bet it is in the same storage lot if it hasn’t shipped yet. https://palsapp.com/

JohnnyFamous

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Denali with premium package and air ride on order that was bullt the same week as yours. It has been sitting in the storage lot in Midlothian, TX since the 16th waiting on microchips. Enter your VIN into the search box at the following site and see where it is. I bet it is in the same storage lot if it hasn’t shipped yet. https://palsapp.com/
WELL!! That sucks. I checked and mine has been in Midlothian since the 13th... I wonder how long until it leaves? the chip issue is real still......

starts at 240 seconds...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eusibius2

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to manually switch the text in the hyperlink of the web address. GM does not have the 2022 model year filterable yet.
Alternatively, just click the link I shared above and it will pop you out to 2022 Model Year search results. Just need to adjust your zip code and other options (packages, color, etc).

Thank you very much! Works like a charm now that I understand what you mean. Kinda cool lil cheat

GLDBOYZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I picked up my 2022 diesel suburban RST this past saturday, they are hitting the dealers. I ordered mine back in April and they really never accepted my order, but on August 2nd they accepted it and was now going to be a 2022. It arrived to the dealer on October 22nd. Picked it up on the 23rd.

Monkey01

Reaction score
How can you find out if GM accepted the workbench order from the dealer besides calling the dealer? Thank you in advamce

Monkey01

Reaction score
I picked up my 2022 diesel suburban RST this past saturday, they are hitting the dealers. I ordered mine back in April and they really never accepted my order, but on August 2nd they accepted it and was now going to be a 2022. It arrived to the dealer on October 22nd. Picked it up on the 23rd.
HI,

May I ask if the 12" driver gauge is all digital now for 2022?

Flav

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How can you find out if GM accepted the workbench order from the dealer besides calling the dealer? Thank you in advamce
I use the chat on the Chevy web site. I tried yesterday and they told me to try every week after wednesday.

Brand0n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One dealer has actual photos posted of a 2022 if you use the inventory search. It does appear to be fully digital.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sowegatahoe87