2022 Tahoe / Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Eusibius2

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shazam - 2022 Tahoes are now posting on Chevy's website. No hyperlink trickery needed. Order away my full size friends!

jmhutner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Denali with premium package and air ride on order that was bullt the same week as yours. It has been sitting in the storage lot in Midlothian, TX since the 16th waiting on microchips. Enter your VIN into the search box at the following site and see where it is. I bet it is in the same storage lot if it hasn’t shipped yet. https://palsapp.com/
How do you know that it is waiting on microchips? Dealer told me that mine is ready to go and just waiting on transport, but it has been at Midlothian since October 8th.

CoryS

Reaction score
How do you know that it is waiting on microchips? Dealer told me that mine is ready to go and just waiting on transport, but it has been at Midlothian since October 8th.
My event status is 4D00 which is the code for microchip hold. I also receive an email every Saturday from GMC that specifically states it is waiting on chips. I got that set up through the chat feature on the gmc website by talking with an agent. Good luck - I am closing in on a month sitting in the storage lot.

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My event status is 4D00 which is the code for microchip hold. I also receive an email every Saturday from GMC that specifically states it is waiting on chips. I got that set up through the chat feature on the gmc website by talking with an agent. Good luck - I am closing in on a month sitting in the storage lot.
I got my email today and they said it’s 4300, but I know it 4d00 so go us lol. I bet your Yukon is parked right next to my Tahoe.

ltrain4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I feel bad but I’m one of those jerks cutting the line. Found a 22 Yukon XL AT4 fully loaded headed to a dealership near me. Reached out earlier this week and just signed the paperwork today. Should have her in less than 2 weeks and I can’t wait!

Tahoe210SA

Reaction score
If the vehicle shows in transit does that mean it's still available? Wonder how up to date this is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rs401