2022 Tahoe / Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoryS

Reaction score
If you want to do a broad search for 2022 yukon/tahoe/suburban... access it via the '21 process then go into the hyperlink and easily change 2021 to 2022 and boom! If that's too confusing, just use this link and update with your requirements

I tried this exact thing last week but for the 2022 vehicle overview/information page on the GMC website but to no avail. Hopefully they will release the updated website soon. The updated 2022 Escalade page was released a few weeks back. Nothing so far for the Yukon or Tahoe.

brucesmays

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pretty sure they couldn’t “redo” the already made 2021 models into 2022 models as VIN plates are already affixed to the vehicles.

OP
OP
Eusibius2

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried this exact thing last week but for the 2022 vehicle overview/information page on the GMC website but to no avail. Hopefully they will release the updated website soon. The updated 2022 Escalade page was released a few weeks back. Nothing so far for the Yukon or Tahoe.
I must be slow - I'm not seeing how to change the search year from 2021 to 2022 for either Tahoe or Yukon.

@person2898 or @Bentsauce Can you show the link which you're talking about? The "Switch Model" link at the top right doesn't show 2022 Yukon as an option for me.

Wwes

Reaction score
Very similar situation as when the '15s came out mid-2014. Took a good 12+ months to finally see some supply at less than MSRP, and another 6-12 months after that to finally see real discounts.
I suspect the timeline this time will be a little longer but we know two things 1) GM has said their priority is not affecting the supply of the large SUVs due to profit margin and 2) Once the new hype dies down, supply should be able to be build back up resulting in better deals, maybe even discounts.

garymyman

Reaction score
What's really crazy is all the 22's i'm looking at - which are in stock - have the max tow package.

And there are diesel 22's being built and delivered. Another alleged constraint.

I'm excited that the 6.2L in the AT4 is only a $2,615 option. Just a grand more than a sunroof!

Last edited:

DmaxDenaliXL

Reaction score
If you want to do a broad search for 2022 yukon/tahoe/suburban... access it via the '21 process then go into the hyperlink and easily change 2021 to 2022 and boom! If that's too confusing, just use this link and update with your requirements

Thanks for the tip! Worked great. Is this a glitch? I'm looking for a second row bench. I thought I'd found two options, but it seems that the search filters may not be working correctly. It shows that it seats 8, but is missing the second row bench.
1635262662636.png

person2898

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I must be slow - I'm not seeing how to change the search year from 2021 to 2022 for either Tahoe or Yukon.

@person2898 or @Bentsauce Can you show the link which you're talking about? The "Switch Model" link at the top right doesn't show 2022 Yukon as an option for me.
You have to manually switch the text in the hyperlink of the web address. GM does not have the 2022 model year filterable yet.
Alternatively, just click the link I shared above and it will pop you out to 2022 Model Year search results. Just need to adjust your zip code and other options (packages, color, etc).

JohnnyFamous

Reaction score
What's really crazy is all the 22's i'm looking at - which are in stock - have the max tow package.

And there are diesel 22's being built and delivered. Another alleged constraint.

I'm excited that the 6.2L in the AT4 is only a $2,615 option. Just a grand more than a sunroof!
Kinda to my earlier thought, are the constraints overhyped at this point here without current fact??

I am told my 2022 Ultimate order is as ordered, with no constraints on diesel or air ride. I admit I am holding my breath a bit until it actually lands, but hopefully, it comes as the dealer says. They shared VIN# with me today. Ordered September 3, build week was October 11th..