2022 Tahoe RST - Radio Update & Sirius Favorites Are Now Unavailable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rydogg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
About to go pick up the car. He said that they had to reset the system to factory settings. I asked about Y167 and he said that they did not do that upgrade. This has been a very frustrating and time consuming process. I am going to be nervous to do an update from now on.

OP
OP
R

Rydogg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You seem to know a lot more than the dealership. Thank you for your help!

I called the dealership yesterday and I told them to make sure to upgrade to Y167. The service rep in the front said he didn't know what that was. I told him to tell the people in the back (mechanic/technician) who was working on the car. He said that the mechanic was emailing back and forth with Chevy to solve the problem, and this was the first time they had seen it.

Note: I had already called Chevy and Sirius at least 2-3x each in the past before they told me to drop off at the dealership.

When I picked up my car he said that they did not do that update, but they reset the system and the problems were gone.

I just went out to my car and took a picture. It looks like the build number has Y167 in there now. See pic.

Again, I am not sure what it said before I dropped the car off since I didn't take a picture after the Over the Air update messed everything up last week.

Sirius and infotainment center are all running better now. I just had to re-program all of the stations, re-connect bluetooth, and re-connect MyChevrolet. I basically had to start from scratch, but it seems to be working better.

There is also a new feature on the 360 degree camera that I never had before which shows Red, Yellow, Green lines when pulling forward or backing up which is kind of cool. I never had that before so it may have been part of the update.

This was all free I guess since it was under warranty, but I did not have to pay anything to get it fixed.

Thanks again for all of your help here.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
R

Rydogg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The problem is now back again out of nowhere. I did not do an update. I just started the car today and all of the XM Pre-sets are greyed out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros