2021 Yukon no heat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newbie here, I have a 2021 Tahoe 3.0 diesel that has no floor heat on the drivers side. I picked it up in October 2021 & noticed the problem on the first Michigan cold day. Had to put a blanket on my lap to keep warm. Took it to the dealership & they said there wasn’t anything wrong with it. Actually, the cup holder/console feels like it’s refrigerated. I’ve been dealing with this for over a year. Tomorrow, February 3rd is going to be single digit high here in Michigan. Surely if I take it back to the dealership and they test drive it, they’d notice no heat? I’ve been hoping there’d be more complaints from other owners that would create some sort of a service bulletin on this issue.
If truly Driver Floor only, sounds like a blend door issue for the driver's side HVAC.
Someone else reported freezing drinks in the cupholders while driving and cold...if I find that post, will share it, else search for it.

Edit: Post #97 in the "Whats wrong w/ your ride today" thread.

Last edited:

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
^X2, you need to take the vehicle to another dealership that can diagnose the vehicle correctly.

Ruralliving

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If truly Driver Floor only, sounds like a blend door issue for the driver's side HVAC.
Someone else reported freezing drinks in the cupholders while driving and cold...if I find that post, will share it, else search for it.

Edit: Post #97 in the "Whats wrong w/ your ride today" thread.
Thank you for finding the thread for me! I've reached out to the individual who posted and asked him to post if he hears any updates on this problem. In the meantime, I'm going to see if I can find a dealership that'll actually listen to my complaint and take it seriously!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts