2021 Yukon Denali Brake Controller Harness Plug?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeMojo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok so we ended up with the Tow Package, but not the integrated brake controller...

The harness came along with instructions hinting at where to look to connect it. I've spent well over an hour up under the dash and cannot find it. It's not a large space and I'm pretty sure that if it was there, I would have seen it, but I'm hoping that someone on here and point me in the right direction.

Thanks for your help!

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is interesting, thanks for the vid. Although I did find this vid below a few months ago without needing to splice but it’s for the silverados. Not sure how much they differ on the 21+ SUV’s. I haven’t gotten around to installing mine since I haven’t towed yet but may do so soon. Thinking about getting a Honda side by side for the fam.

vibewitme2k3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Seems they’ve eliminated the harness from the factory, possibly due to supply shortages, so those of us with late 21 build SUVs are having issues.