2021 Tahoe Z71 Rough Country says no to 2" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sanman28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I kinda said where I got the info, which was the RC Tech support. But no, I didn't know that. So I guess that Tech thinks all z71's have air lift suspension although I told him I didn't. Ok then there shouldn't be a problem installing the 2" RC lift pretty much all I wanted to know. Thx
Yup. U r gtg. No air means most all the lifts will work. Cheers! Post up pics when you are done!

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RC also claims their kit does not work on a yukon and the reason from their tech support was "they come from the factory with a different ride height" so I'm pretty sure they may be misinformed about what actually comes on these new vehicles. Have this kit on our yukon no issues

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The upper ball joints cannot handle being lifted any more. Search around the Silverado/Sierra forums and you'll see tons of people with broken upper ball joints. Hint: it causes a LOT of damage when the upper ball joint fails.

OP
OP
Spanman

Spanman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The upper ball joints cannot handle being lifted any more. Search around the Silverado/Sierra forums and you'll see tons of people with broken upper ball joints. Hint: it causes a LOT of damage when the upper ball joint fails.
What did you here or know about only the 1" leveling kit for the front end? I wonder if the stealer would void the repair warranty if a ball joint issue occurs. Hmmmm

sanman28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If tons of folks have this issue, there must be ample evidence on this site. Post a link to a thread.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size lift/level was he running?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia