2021 Tahoe Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CTown Duramax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boring question, but maybe someone knows. I was going to get the Chevrolet high sided rubber floor mats for my all black 2021 LT Tahoe 2nd row bench, VIN xxxxxxxxxMR474461. I'd like high edges, the most protection.

I looked on line for OEM Chevy and found these part numbers:

Front 84646685

2d Row (bench seat) 84646720

3d Row 84646755

These sound right? Suggestions? Any installation issues?

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure on tbe part numbers…I ordered them through the Chevrolet Accessories website and really like their look. You shouldn’t be disappointed.

Only complaint is on the all weather cargo mat, the last section next to the rear doesn’t stay in place (it’s held in by Velcro and it doesn’t stay stuck to the carpet).

OP
OP
CTown Duramax

CTown Duramax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure on tbe part numbers…I ordered them through the Chevrolet Accessories website and really like their look. You shouldn’t be disappointed.

Only complaint is on the all weather cargo mat, the last section next to the rear doesn’t stay in place (it’s held in by Velcro and it doesn’t stay stuck to the carpet).
Thanks.

Just drop them in? I've never had this kind of shaped mat before.

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Just drop them in? I've never had this kind of shaped mat before.
Yeah you just drop them in. On the front row there’s snaps built into the foot which they snap on to in order to keep them in place.

They match the interior color perfectly. I’ve got the lighter brown interior but the floor area is black, so I’ve got the black Chevrolet branded all weather liners. They stay in place and look great.

peyc2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought the Weathertech Mat set. They are made well i have had them in all my cars/trucks.