2020 Caliper/Rotor/Pad failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fasteddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flipped them around, and everything is perfect. Significantly better braking, stiffer pedal, love them.

LOL....how about some pictures bro.

How long did it take you to do that swap?
Just curious.

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flipped them around, and everything is perfect. Significantly better braking, stiffer pedal, love them.

Remind me again what your entire setup consists of?? Braided lines? What brand? Stock lines?? I need to get off my butt and install my stuff:(

tRidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really want to do this swap. Gonna prolly be a few months, though, after all I've done lately. Congrats on figuring out the problem!

fasteddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone change the title to say solved or something so it doesn't tarnish the swaps reputation.

LOL......
Maybe we should leave it to ensure an adequate supply of calipers.

You never really know if someone really does something unless they post pictures anyway.

If he did do it.....shows you how quick it is as he did it twice in two days.

I think it took me about 3 hours to R&R. I just spent weeks in elapsed time customizing and waiting for wheels.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL......
Maybe we should leave it to ensure an adequate supply of calipers.

You never really know if someone really does something unless they post pictures anyway.

If he did do it.....shows you how quick it is as he did it twice in two days.

I think it took me about 3 hours to R&R. I just spent weeks in elapsed time customizing and waiting for wheels.

I agree pics or it didn't happen :D

My lost calipers should be coming today finally! If I get done with training in time I'll double-check fitment and they will be on the way to powder tomorrow.