2019 Yukon Bench to Bucket seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saveyhunter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thinking of purchasing a 2019 Yukon. Finding it hard to find one we like, but I have found one close to me that is exactly what we want, but it has bench seats and I want bucket seats. According to this site, it appears it is no problem doing that correct? How hard is it to actually find seats? I know to look on Ebay. I believe there is a classified section here, but new to the site. Junkyards for totalled Yukons a better option?

I have my eye on another one that has bucket seats, but its 500 miles away and 6k more. I'd rather go with the one closer to me if I am confident I can eventually get the seat switched out. Just need a little reassurance from someone who is good with this stuff.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!!!!

OP
OP
S

Saveyhunter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I guess my main question is, how hard is it to find bucket seats and where have you found is the best place to look?

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a post on this forum where owners are looking for seat swaps. May work out for you.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? I have black leather power SLT bucket seats in the 2nd row I'd love to swap for a bench.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? I have black leather power SLT bucket seats in the 2nd row I'd love to swap for a bench.
Op hasn’t been back to the site since posting this.

I’m always weary of the TYF newbie post. But if he/she ever comes back. I’m also interested if located near southern PA

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Op hasn’t been back to the site since posting this.

I’m always weary of the TYF newbie post. But if he/she ever comes back. I’m also interested if located near southern PA
Can't blame them because the email notification has never ever worked on this forum for the 3ish years I've been around.

2017tahoeSEATswap

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thinking of purchasing a 2019 Yukon. Finding it hard to find one we like, but I have found one close to me that is exactly what we want, but it has bench seats and I want bucket seats. According to this site, it appears it is no problem doing that correct? How hard is it to actually find seats? I know to look on Ebay. I believe there is a classified section here, but new to the site. Junkyards for totalled Yukons a better option?

I have my eye on another one that has bucket seats, but its 500 miles away and 6k more. I'd rather go with the one closer to me if I am confident I can eventually get the seat switched out. Just need a little reassurance from someone who is good with this stuff.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!!!!
I have captain seats in my 17 tahoe and I'd trade for bench. They are black. -AARON

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645