2019 Tahoe Engine Air filter box Screws

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No Strings

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have 2019 Tahoe LT, 4WD and I'm looking for the engine air filter box screw part number. I lost one while inspecting the filter today. Apparently, the previous owner, cracked the housing that ensures the screw cannot fall out. I didn't notice it, before I removed the air filter cover.

I've looked online for the OEM part number, but it's a unicorn, and I can seem to locate it.

If anyone has the part number, I would greatly appreciate it. If not, I'll contact my local dealership on Monday.

R/
Mark

markni12301

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have 2019 Tahoe LT, 4WD and I'm looking for the engine air filter box screw part number. I lost one while inspecting the filter today. Apparently, the previous owner, cracked the housing that ensures the screw cannot fall out. I didn't notice it, before I removed the air filter cover.

I've looked online for the OEM part number, but it's a unicorn, and I can seem to locate it.

If anyone has the part number, I would greatly appreciate it. If not, I'll contact my local dealership on Monday.

R/
Mark
Sorry I don't have the part number but this happened to me on multiple vehicles, because we tend to keep them so long!? :)
Anyway, I have used JB Weld high temp bond and stainless steel pole barn screws from the local hardware store. My repairs using those have lasted for years.
Hope that helps in case OEM part can't be obtained.

OP
OP
N

No Strings

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry I don't have the part number but this happened to me on multiple vehicles, because we tend to keep them so long!? :)
Anyway, I have used JB Weld high temp bond and stainless steel pole barn screws from the local hardware store. My repairs using those have lasted for years.
Hope that helps in case OEM part can't be obtained.
Thanks for the advice, that's a great idea. I just can't imagine it would be this hard to find the OEM part number or an aftermarket fastener.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I assume that you've used an online GM dealer parts lookup tool. Here's one that shows five different screws in and around the airbox for your model year. Four of those have pretty good pictures so perhaps you can tell from those by comparing the existing screws you still have.

1673188848234.png

OP
OP
N

No Strings

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I assume that you've used an online GM dealer parts lookup tool. Here's one that shows five different screws in and around the airbox for your model year. Four of those have pretty good pictures so perhaps you can tell from those by comparing the existing screws you still have.

View attachment 389161
Well, my friend - you found it. All web searches never gave me gmpartsgiant as an option. Thank you so much, I truly appreciate it.

S/F
Mark

OP
OP
N

No Strings

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are they like these? My 2012 Yukon and 2015 Acadia take the same

Buy Auto Supply # BAS01001 (5 Pack) Aftermarket GM Style Air Box Screw Replaces 11611199 https://a.co/d/bzPHpBb
Thanks. Those are the earlier model year screws, mine are Phillips head screws. I'm sure the one you provided would work.

Thanks,
Mark

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

OP
OP
N

No Strings

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.
Nice ride! And thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I will do my best to provide feedback, but I'm not a huge online computer person. Please keep that in mind. I will most definitely, upload some pics of my Tahoe.

S/F
Mark

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

R/
Mark
The housing is brittle and fragile and those crews drop to a very impsoible place!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon