2018 Denali grille swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dark Star

Reaction score
Nicely done.

Tried to order the grille today but nothing available and on back-order until further notice.

2007z71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Based on your post, I ordered mine tonight from an online gm parts store ($425) plus 10% off for Black Friday. Although, shipping to TX was a killer @ $61. I did a search, but I couldn't find a post re: removing the bumper/grill. I'm mainly interested in where all the fasteners are located. Any advice?

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Based on your post, I ordered mine tonight from an online gm parts store ($425) plus 10% off for Black Friday. Although, shipping to TX was a killer @ $61. I did a search, but I couldn't find a post re: removing the bumper/grill. I'm mainly interested in where all the fasteners are located. Any advice?

Check this out - http://trexbillet.com/attachment/337728-Instructions 51169.pdf

And to add, I sold my old one, and $60+ is what it cost me to ship it. The OE box is huge though for padding and such.