2017 Yukon Denali Head Lights are terrible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

battledenali

Reaction score
Is it just me or are the head lights and even the high beams terrible on these trucks?

I loose track of the guard rail at night and in the rain its 100 times worse, and I lost count of how many pedestrians I have almost hit.

Has anyone done any aftermarket work to fix this issue? My dealer sucks, they pretend to not be able to understand the issue and tell me they adjusted the beams.

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always have to adjust the headlights on my GM trucks, after 6 Suburban's and 12 Escalade's you just get used to doing it. The dealer will never adjust your headlights high enough. You have HID correct?

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Escalade has leds which are pretty bright but one side was aimed significantly lower than the other. I evened them out

OP
OP
battledenali

battledenali

Reaction score
I always have to adjust the headlights on my GM trucks, after 6 Suburban's and 12 Escalade's you just get used to doing it. The dealer will never adjust your headlights high enough. You have HID correct?
I have the HID correct. I aim them high, but there is just not enough brightness. Even with the high beams on.

OP
OP
battledenali

battledenali

Reaction score
I dropped the truck off today to have 2 pairs of rigid D2 SAE lights installed in the fog light housings. I will post it up when I get it back tomorrow.

Its similar to the setup on a Raptor.

blakester

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2017 Denali was terrible when I picked it up. High beams were about as good as low beams should be. The lights were bright, but aimed way to low. Planned to adjust them up, but I added a 1.5" leveling kit the first week. Then they were just fine.