2017 Yukon Denali Concern

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

strickland

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On my other vehicles when the grime appears, I use newspaper and Meguiars Window cleaner.

jdeastbay

Reaction score
I had the grime on the exterior of the windshield. I picked my 16 a few hours after it was delivered, was completely unprepped. Didn't notice the grime until the next am with dew build up. Was a pain in the a.. removing, took forever.

bwall244

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If it's on the outside clay and a glass polish like cerriglass by hand will take care of it. Then apply any hydrophobic coating. On the side stick with clay, then an IPA, then a high quality window cleaner that does not leave residue.

OP
OP
S

strickland

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just to update everyone. Took vehicle to dealership yesterday and spoke with service manager, detailing guy, my salesman and the dealership manager. They stated that they will make this right and apologized for not cleaning the vehicle and preparing it like it should have been done upfront. I let you know what it looks like when I get it back.

Cha0s13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that darn suction cup mark on my windshield also. Been driving me crazy for months. So is this from the outside of the windshield? I will try the alcohol this weekend.

OP
OP
S

strickland

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dealer took care of everything. This is what a new vehicle is suppose to look like.

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that darn suction cup mark on my windshield also. Been driving me crazy for months. So is this from the outside of the windshield? I will try the alcohol this weekend.

Alcohol didnt work on mine suction cap mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667