2017 Tahoe - vibration / Buzzing sounds on acceleration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Barakawins

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have this weird issue with my 2017 tahoe. Seems like when accelerating and maintaining the gas pedal at a level speed on the highway, I'll get what
sounds like a buzzing/vibration sound. It's similar to when you drive over the ridges on the highway to prevent falling asleep but no way near that loud. It's minor but only happens around 60 mp around 1500 rpm and steady speed. When you lay off the gas it tends to disappear. I also noted when breaking at higher speeds, there's a pulsing of the brakes similar to a warped brake rotor. Anyone experience this? I'm starting to think this is a bearing problem with the front ends. When I drive the truck around town there is no issue with any noises or pulsing when stopping.

TaboltB2015

Reaction score
The vibration on acceleration and maintaining speed is something I’m fighting with on my 14’ Tahoe I have a form on it as well so far haven’t found what it is, but definitely feels like a rumble strip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevelle ss

Latest posts