2017 Chevy suburban Buzzing noise coming from engine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abdullah576

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello have a 2017 chevy suburban I hear a buzzing sound sometimes when starting the car. I’m positive it’s not anything to do with the radio or anything as I hear it very clear when I open my car door it sounds like it’s coming from the engine or near the wheel well. But it’s definitely not the electronics anyone know what this could be?

It goes away when I slightly press the accelerator.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe an exhaust or other kind of shield underneath, vibrating at idle. Record it and put in on a hosting site (YouTube, etc.) and post the link to it in this thread. Then we might have other suggestions after hearing it.

Is the truck running when you hear this, or just when you open the door?

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you heard head light buss when they come on is that the kind of buss you hear?

OP
OP
A

Abdullah576

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Maybe an exhaust or other kind of shield underneath, vibrating at idle. Record it and put in on a hosting site (YouTube, etc.) and post the link to it in this thread. Then we might have other suggestions after hearing it.

Is the truck running when you hear this, or just when you open the door?
It happens when I start the car Sometimes not always and it’s idling, I’ll record it if it happens again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989