2017 Chevrolet Tahoe TSP 5.3L L83 V2 Stage 1 Camshaft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAMPATAHOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the TSP 5.3L L83 V2 Stage 1 Camshaft. Looking at maybe upgrading the engine to one. just to get some more juice but not sacrifice daily driving and not breaking the bank.

MobileHomie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the TSP 5.3L L83 V2 Stage 1 Camshaft. Looking at maybe upgrading the engine to one. just to get some more juice but not sacrifice daily driving and not breaking the bank.
Great way to eliminate the problematic AFM bullshit, may as well have some fun!
I have a BTR stage I in my 6.2 and am quite happy with it.

Ibustbravo

Reaction score
Just buy a brand new electric Tahoe and be done with it, am I right?
It makes perfect sense to get an electric car but it's like a minivan or a riding 50cc scooter.. There's a certain amount of self respect that you loose when you drive any of those.. I just can't do it. (I'm mostly kidding)

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It makes perfect sense to get an electric car but it's like a minivan or a riding 50cc scooter.. There's a certain amount of self respect that you loose when you drive any of those.. I just can't do it. (I'm mostly kidding)
My message was sarcasm.

OP
OP
TAMPATAHOE

TAMPATAHOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great way to eliminate the problematic AFM bullshit, may as well have some fun!
I have a BTR stage I in my 6.2 and am quite happy with it.
It does not retain the factory AFM/DOD functionality that deactivates cylinders, so a DOD/AFM delete kit will be needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas