2016 Yukon, is this a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJG84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are you located in Upstate NY? Roc area. I think I know the SLT you are talking about. Glad to see you weren’t impressed with it. I am also looking to trade in my 15LTZ with 120k but may just wait until fall/winter

OP
OP
D

DTOM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, small world. I suppose you looked at it as well?

KJG84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not in person just on dealer website. Sharp looking truck but I think I want an 18+ To hopefully avoid some of the issues I’ve had with my 15

KJG84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check out CoPilot for a search tool. One of the better sites/apps I have used so far

ses_yukon

Reaction score
Y'all right about prices. My 2008 Outlook was becoming a moldy mess due to the leaky roof issue that whole platform of cars had. I was somewhat forced to buy something else.

About a month ago (Aug 2021) I found a 2016 Yukon SLT with 130K miles and paid $32K OTD. Given the current used car situation I thought that was pretty good.

It does sting that about a year ago the prices were about $2-5K less...but whatcha gonna do right?

johnny--2k

Reaction score
I just bought a 2015 SLE with 84k miles for $28K +TTTL. I wasn't looking for bells and whisles as it's just a daily, but I thought that was a fair deal considering the market and the others I saw that were higher mileage and more money. Granted one was a 2016 LT tahoe but the only difference was leather, and year. Higher miles and wanted $32K. I couldn't justify 4K for a higher miles, a year newer and leather.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2015 SLE with 84k miles for $28K +TTTL. I wasn't looking for bells and whisles as it's just a daily, but I thought that was a fair deal considering the market and the others I saw that were higher mileage and more money. Granted one was a 2016 LT tahoe but the only difference was leather, and year. Higher miles and wanted $32K. I couldn't justify 4K for a higher miles, a year newer and leather.
Not a bad price in today's crazy market. I saw a 2015 Yukon recently going for 28K bucks but it had almost 200K miles.

Hopefully you got service records.

johnny--2k

Reaction score
Not a bad price in today's crazy market. I saw a 2015 Yukon recently going for 28K bucks but it had almost 200K miles.

Hopefully you got service records.

I didn't get full records, but it was a one owner local vehicle, showed "minor damage" on car fax to drivers side. Only thing I could see was that the drivers side running board looks newer because it's not as grayed as the passenger and there was probably some paint work on the lower portion of drivers door only. Fender and rear door still look original. It's just a basic white so not too worried about paint match. Again, being a daily, I wasn't too concerned with something like that. That's what I have my V for lol!

Attachments

• v4.jpg
    v4.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 3

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't get full records, but it was a one owner local vehicle, showed "minor damage" on car fax to drivers side. Only thing I could see was that the drivers side running board looks newer because it's not as grayed as the passenger and there was probably some paint work on the lower portion of drivers door only. Fender and rear door still look original. It's just a basic white so not too worried about paint match. Again, being a daily, I wasn't too concerned with something like that. That's what I have my V for lol!
I love both of them!