2016 Yukon Denali with SuspensionMaxx leveling kit on 33s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm rarely at full lock so hard to say, but it isn't enough for me to be over concerned about it. Muscle memory keeps me from cranking to far now.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Bighurk

Reaction score
I'm rarely at full lock so hard to say, but it isn't enough for me to be over concerned about it. Muscle memory keeps me from cranking to far now.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks for your quick response!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlbags

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
JennaBear - Considering this same set up for my truck. Any update on this tire size upgrade now that you have had it for awhile? Rubbing, etc? Really want to go with the Toyo Open Country and the only size they have are the 33 12.5 22

JT__

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any info on how this has held up? Any parts seem to wear faster than normal? I did a search and saw many reported no issues after putting some decent mileage on them but another opinion is always good.

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome, actually looks so good......It's probably going to cost me now!! LOL

Dustin78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this thread is a year and a half old but I just wanted to thank JennaBear because this posting gave me the confidence to dump this kinda money on the Nittos. 3 came in today and the 4th will be here Wednesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons