2016 PPV Tahoe To Modified Civilian

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Save some money for future lifter issues. Being a 2016, adding car play might be fun. Perhaps a nice leather steering wheel instead of the cheap plastic one? Being a PPV, I would replace the cabin air filter. I got my PPV from dusty dirty Texas (no offense) and it was clogged with dirt and leaves. Check under the seats…I found a nice Whelen speaker, a Vascar III unit, and a gas credit card (returned to the sheriffs dept). Do you have a center console yet? Have fun with the truck. You can put some money in to it and have a lot fun.

OP
OP
J

Jibber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Save some money for future lifter issues. Being a 2016, adding car play might be fun. Perhaps a nice leather steering wheel instead of the cheap plastic one? Being a PPV, I would replace the cabin air filter. I got my PPV from dusty dirty Texas (no offense) and it was clogged with dirt and leaves. Check under the seats…I found a nice Whelen speaker, a Vascar III unit, and a gas credit card (returned to the sheriffs dept). Do you have a center console yet? Have fun with the truck. You can put some money in to it and have a lot fun.
Found a jump seat console - never been sat in and replaced the rear seat versus the front two. It had also never been sat in. Had to cut out pieces in the flooring to make the center console bolt in. I kept the steering wheel. It's not the cheap plastic. Doesnt have all the buttons for controls, but oh well. I kept the small factory radio. Put a new set of tires on it and got a some factory chevy rims from a regular tahoe. Gave my son the black steel wheels that were on it. Worked out good, they had really good tires on them so he doesn't have to buy new tires.

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe you can simply replace the small screen with the larger 8”. A nicer big screen for around $250 on ebay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts