2016 Denali speakers inop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imjusthere843

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any help appretiated, I have a 2016 Yukon Denali with Bose systemand i didnt notice this when i bought it but now have noticed that the front Dash speakers work perfectly, when i put my ear up to the door speakers (all 4) even with volume way up, i can barely hear anything from them. I hear them very faint but nothing like the dash speakers. Is there an amplifier in the system? Is there a fuse it, if so? I have heard that the speakers in these trucks are garbage, but could all of them be out at once?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

There is an amplifier, but it runs all of the speakers.

I assume that you worked the fader control from one end of the spectrum to the other end, and nothing helped. Do the rear speakers sound the same when the fader is moved across its spectrum?

slupie

Reaction score
Any help appretiated, I have a 2016 Yukon Denali with Bose systemand i didnt notice this when i bought it but now have noticed that the front Dash speakers work perfectly, when i put my ear up to the door speakers (all 4) even with volume way up, i can barely hear anything from them. I hear them very faint but nothing like the dash speakers. Is there an amplifier in the system? Is there a fuse it, if so? I have heard that the speakers in these trucks are garbage, but could all of them be out at once?
Normal with the cheap paper cones. I replaced the front door speakers with Kenwood Excelon KFC-XP6902 in my 18 Suburban Premier with Bose. Crutchfield is good place to research what will work wity your car/truck.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the speakers shouldn't be "that" low, check the fae as mentioned in the radio settings.
there is a amp, it is located in the rear left corner of the vehicle behind the removeable fuse cover and from inside the jack storage area.
you can check the outputs from there with a test speaker using a probe tip
radio diagrams start at around page 140 here-->

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts