2016 Denali fog light leds?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonSquad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Shane

New to the yukon scene

I just recieved the Morimoto Fogs / XB headlights / 194 / 921 Bulbs. My question is did you need to use the anti-flicker assembly? And the rubber cups from the install kit?

Im assuming the Highbeams XB are too large for the housing?

Shane waters

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Shane

New to the yukon scene

I just recieved the Morimoto Fogs / XB headlights / 194 / 921 Bulbs. My question is did you need to use the anti-flicker assembly? And the rubber cups from the install kit?

Im assuming the Highbeams XB are too large for the housing?

Welcome, I'm new to the scene also so I'm learning as I go. As far as the anti flicker yes I did use them, I tried it without it and I had occasions where my lights would not come on at all on auto or only one would come on. I went by TRS to buy the xb fogs and they recommended the whole harness but said the anti flicker might work and it did. With the anti flicker harness the harness adapter and the 2/stroke led harness and bulb it is pretty lengthy but it will fit inside the headlight assembly under factory cap without the rubber cup. I still have factory halogens in my highs for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YukonSquad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome, I'm new to the scene also so I'm learning as I go. As far as the anti flicker yes I did use them, I tried it without it and I had occasions where my lights would not come on at all on auto or only one would come on. I went by TRS to buy the xb fogs and they recommended the whole harness but said the anti flicker might work and it did. With the anti flicker harness the harness adapter and the 2/stroke led harness and bulb it is pretty lengthy but it will fit inside the headlight assembly under factory cap without the rubber cup. I still have factory halogens in my highs for now.

Okay! Thanks for the info. Let me know what you come up with on the highs. I might try a plastic weld on the factory cap and extend the cup length to fit the XBs.

YukonSquad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Shane

How did you install the harness? Seems to not line up? Does it need to be re pinnedIMG_5408.JPG

Shane waters

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's a different plug but it will fit, I forgot all about the plug and need to call them on the difference for a fix. The plug is for a 5202 bulb and we have a psx26.

YukonSquad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I used an X-Acto knife to shave down some of the plastic .... popped right in

IMG_5410.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr