2016 Denali/Escalade??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beepster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

Newbie here but longtime GM owner (Corvettes).

I was highly pumped about buying a 2016 Yukon Denali until I read on this forum about vibration and buffeting issues experienced on some of the earlier models. Do this issues extend to the 2016's? How about the 2016 Escalade?

I recently drove 2 different Denalis as well as 1 Yukon XLT on a variety of road surfaces. I detected a bump or vibration from underneath on ALL of the above vehicles even on the smoothest of road surfaces. The Denalis were equipped with 22" wheels (low profile tires and magnetic shocks) while the XLT had the 20" rims. The XLT with the 20" wheels seemed to have the better ride but the "bump" was still noticeable.

I would appreciate any comments or insight re: the above from others who have experienced this issue.

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Escalades are plagued by this problem too. I lucked out with my '15 Escalade and have had zero issues in 19,000 miles, but I spend most of my time on the Cadillac forums and there are TONS of complaints about this and buybacks from GM as a result. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19