2015i order changes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I hope you have better luck with the new order. Keep us posted once you order it.

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine this morning as well as one for a friend of mine. 2015i SWB - Black/Black and White Diamond/Black. Both orders allocated and accepted. I should know production date status sometime next week. My dealer had 11 2015i Denalis allocated to him as of this morning.

Some minor headaches in ordering since the "Premium Package" was labeled as "Appearance Package" on the quick order sheet, etc., etc.

steph230

Reaction score
I'm new here but have been following the 2015i info. I was ready to buy a 2015 last week but decided to wait on the 2015i and order exactly what I want. My dealer can order me one today but they say they have no pricing. Does anyone know anything about pricing? I'm looking at the Denali with open road and premium packages. My dealer says the price will be about the same as the Denali he priced out last week but since the premium package now includes auto retractable steps and I didn't price that last week, I'm not sure what to expect. Does anyone have any idea when dealers will have pricing or when it will be available to see on GMC's website? GMC customer service is, of course, no help. I really don't want to order it with no idea on pricing.
Thanks so much!

uscgto

Reaction score
Ordered mine this morning as well as one for a friend of mine. 2015i SWB - Black/Black and White Diamond/Black. Both orders allocated and accepted. I should know production date status sometime next week. My dealer had 11 2015i Denalis allocated to him as of this morning.

Some minor headaches in ordering since the "Premium Package" was labeled as "Appearance Package" on the quick order sheet, etc., etc.

hOW IS THE PRICE DETERMINED AT THE TIME OF ORDER?

I am thinking of placing an order, and not sure if I need to furnish a (deposit (refundable?) or not?

DIamond white with brown interior and premium package.

gmcenvy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The gmc.com build-your-own now gives a total price without the breakdown of the packages. I selected all the options(essentially what's in both packages ie acc, active steps, sunroof, entertainment and it came to 76235. About 6900 in options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364

Latest posts