2015 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike the mailman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Everytime I hit a bump I loose my radio, phone connection, the screen goes black, loss of power to the engine my tach goes to 0, all the other gauges stay on( fuel etc..) and I have no p/steering.
In a split second p/steering comes back, regain power, radio comes back, screen and phone reboot and connect.
All my recalls have been completed so I took it into the dealer and they had it for almost 2 weeks,
They checked all the modules and told me that it's probably the battery and fuse box which they want to change for 2400.00 but they're not 100% sure that will fix the problem they said they contacted GM Corporate and they agreed.
Any ideas?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami!

Moved you here from 2021+section

OP
OP
M

Mike the mailman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, my uncle there for 30 years, I would go down there and hang out, I'm sure it's changed!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everytime I hit a bump I loose my radio, phone connection, the screen goes black, loss of power to the engine my tach goes to 0, all the other gauges stay on( fuel etc..) and I have no p/steering.
In a split second p/steering comes back, regain power, radio comes back, screen and phone reboot and connect.
All my recalls have been completed so I took it into the dealer and they had it for almost 2 weeks,
They checked all the modules and told me that it's probably the battery and fuse box which they want to change for 2400.00 but they're not 100% sure that will fix the problem they said they contacted GM Corporate and they agreed.
Any ideas?
they don't want to fix the ground they want to replace parts that's just how dealers work.
I would pick it and if you really have throw the canon at it you can do it yourself for way cheaper

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Before firing the parts cannon, check all of your grounds, particularly the ground cluster under the truck on the frame under the drivers area.