2015 Yukon XL SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kerrville15

Kerrville15

Reaction score
I got the new wheels & tires put on yesterday; it's the exact same setup as above just brand new. There is zero rubbing & I didn't have to trim anything. It towers over my 2010 Silverado 1500 with the exact same setup. Couldn't be happier. I was surprised at how quite it still was & how smooth it rode after the leveling kit & wheels/tires. You can't even tell it's a MT on there.

Thanks for the compliments. I guess the only things left are the amp steps & the rest of the weathertech mats when they're released. Maybe a 4" lift in the future, but as of right now we're satisfied with how it looks.

OP
OP
Kerrville15

Kerrville15

Reaction score
Toyo says 33" tall & 12.2" wide. After I drove it it for a while today I noticed it rubs a tiny bit on the rear of the front fender liner. Not enough to worry about. I might try to zip tie it back or something. Wheels are 0 offset, so 5" backspace.

timkytahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Auto level

Your suburban looks great. I'm putting the same kit on my Tahoe. My Tahoe has the air bags in the rear suspension which auto levels. Does yours have the same thing? Did you have to modify the auto level system any to work with the 1.5" lift?

Thanks!

Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia