2015 Yukon/Tahoe Cargo Liner Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did anyone order the factory cargo mat for the yukon part 22823337? I just got it and its a joke its the size of a rear seat floor mat. The dealer says this is the correct part, and called gm and they said this is the size for the yukon?!

I'm sure you are talking about this, correct?...
2015OEMCargoLiner.jpg

I can't believe this is all that $60 gets you for this vehicle. I am highly disappointed right now with the options for the cargo liner from anyone currently. They need to make one that splits for the 3rd row and hinges at the back of the 3rd row as well as lays flat over the top of the folded 3rd row. This would need to be vinyl/rubber and have ribs and an outer lip to hold debris and liquid. I have looked for something similar for the Expedition/Navigator since they have a similar 3rd row arrangement and there is not much out there. Summer is around the corner and sand, water, beer, etc is about to fill up my cargo area and I need some protection!

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you are talking about this, correct?...
2015OEMCargoLiner.jpg

I can't believe this is all that $60 gets you for this vehicle. I am highly disappointed right now with the options for the cargo liner from anyone currently. They need to make one that splits for the 3rd row and hinges at the back of the 3rd row as well as lays flat over the top of the folded 3rd row. This would need to be vinyl/rubber and have ribs and an outer lip to hold debris and liquid. I have looked for something similar for the Expedition/Navigator since they have a similar 3rd row arrangement and there is not much out there. Summer is around the corner and sand, water, beer, etc is about to fill up my cargo area and I need some protection!

Yup... same thing I had.

sharper4

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with this Husky liner? It covers the rear cargo area and covers the back of the 3rd row. It's supposed to be able to fold with the 3rd row so that you don't have to remove it or fold it up every time you want to use the seating.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is the 3rd row seat liner. I have husky liners all around and they are good.

However their behind the 2nd row cargo liner has to be removed to put the 3rd row up.

I have the behind the 3rd row cargo liner in my XL and I like it.

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had WeatherTech in all of my work cars. However, I can honestly say without any reservation that the Husky liners that I had in my 2015 Yukon Denali and MUCH nicer fit, more precise, and don't curl around the perimeter like the WeatherTech mats do.

Buy the Husky liner

Brangeta

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm a new member here and just joined today. :)

My sister just put down a deposit on a 2015 Yukon SLT today to be shipped into town (a very low option SLT with only two options--2nd row captain chairs and polished exhaust tip), and I'm investigating accessories to put on it. Specific to this thread, I was going to buy her the GM rear cargo floor mat #22823337 until I saw the negative comments here. This thread hasn't had a new post in awhile, have any better options come up? Could anyone post pictures of what they have that they like? Again, I'm only interested in something non-carpeted to fill that area behind the third row seats. She'd like something to prevent the carpet from getting dirty and prevent groceries from sliding around.

Thanks guys!

mikemal565

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weather Tech and Husky Cargo liners are the way to go!!!
Cant go wrong with either one

I have Husky, but that was because it took forever for Weathertech to release their brand....I have weather tech inside for the 2nd and 3rd rows...Both are great products....search around the forum they are plenty of pictures!

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are going to have the 3rd row up all of the time then the OEM may be the best and only option you have. Husky and WeatherTech currently only make a full cargo liner that fits over the top of the 3rd row when its down.

mikemal565

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the XL.... So I can get away with it while the 3rd row is still up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harpo123