My "new" Yukon Xl... I just found a great cargo liner!

Discussion in 'Interior' started by mountie, May 15, 2018.

1. mountie

mountie Member

Name:
    Peter
    I am new here, because I just bought a MINT 2005 Yukon Xl. My old GMC just got sold.
    I will still need my cargo area, and I desperately want to keep the area as pristine as it was well kept.

I just got a Weathertech extra length cargo liner but it does not reach the second row seat, as described. It is about a foot short! Their photo was taken in a low view, looking as if it reached the folded-up 2nd seat. It bugs me..... I just stumbled on a small company that actually makes a complete cargo mat that also protects the sides ( all the way to the windows and the entire back 2nd folded-up seat)....

I can use the cargo area just like a bed of a truck! The plastic side panels won't get scratched.

Check them out " US TrunkLiners " I just got off the phone with Anthony.

They aren't the cheapest, because they protect all 3 sides too. Yukon XL 2nd Row mat photo at regular height.jpg

2. Tahoe14

Tahoe14 Full Access Member

Name:
    Gary
    Welcome and you may want to also share this with the 2005 owners as this is the 2015+ section. Enjoy your new ride.

3. mountie

mountie Member

Name:
    Peter
    Thanks, and I'm glad I found this forum!
    I did share in the 2005 club after posting here.... I accidentally posted in here, and I am trying to figure out how to remove this thread. ( I contacted the forum boss)

Having said that, the cargo protectors are made for all years.