2015 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
raress9596

raress9596

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered an LT with the luxury pkg.,sun, destination and entertainment pkg. 20 inch wheels and max trailering pkg. Never tow with it just wanted the taller gears. Spent around $59,000. I've had 3 Tahoes, 3 Avalanches, a Silverado SS, 2 Trailblazer SS's before this truck. ALways beeen happy.

PokerMunkee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered an LT with the luxury pkg.,sun, destination and entertainment pkg. 20 inch wheels and max trailering pkg. Never tow with it just wanted the taller gears. Spent around $59,000. I've had 3 Tahoes, 3 Avalanches, a Silverado SS, 2 Trailblazer SS's before this truck. ALways beeen happy.

Nice. What color interior/exterior did you end up getting?

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must of people preferred they car base on prices.
[emoji19]

Jagsta

Reaction score
Test drove the Tahoe, they really did a great job with the new models! At the time I preferred the Tahoe looks but now the Yukon has grown on me. I just bought a 2007 Yukon XL Denali, plan on trading it on a newer gen model once some lightly used ones hit the market at a discount :).

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my Weathertech floormats just in time for the trip, but they do not have anything except the front mats at this time. I lined the cargo area with some carpet I had and that served the purpose. I plan to get a cargo liner and second row mats when they are available.

Just an FYI, the Husky Liner floormats are MUCH nicer in fit, finish, and have all the rows available. The 3rd row mat even includes the "passageway" from the 3rd row mat to the 2nd row. They're just a better fit and the edges don't curl up like the WeatherTechs.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI, the Husky Liner floormats are MUCH nicer in fit, finish, and have all the rows available. The 3rd row mat even includes the "passageway" from the 3rd row mat to the 2nd row. They're just a better fit and the edges don't curl up like the WeatherTechs.
Agree, I have husky already the fit perfect and cover on the back is complete. [emoji106]

blackout07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always preferred Chevys over GMCs as far as looks are concerned. We bought a 15 tahoe with the sun/entertainment package and couldn't be happier. It's superior in every way to our 07 Tahoe. And I agree with the above about wheel size. 22s are a must and these SUVs are designed in a way that 24s look right at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879