2015 Chevy Tahoe window problem's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Domenic Madeley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello I have a 2015 Tahoe PPV my back Windows have gone down but will not go back up. I have already replaced the master switch, fuses and nothing seems to be working. If anyone knows or how to fix it let me know. Thanks in advance

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello I have a 2015 Tahoe PPV my back Windows have gone down but will not go back up. I have already replaced the master switch, fuses and nothing seems to be working. If anyone knows or how to fix it let me know. Thanks in advance
might take a bit of troubleshooting to narrow it down but if you need them up you can apply 12v directly to the motors and put them up in the meantime
it has been reported that wires can come loose, not sure where precisely but there is a junction from the drivers door to the body I would look there and see if anything looks amiss
if you pull the rubber cover back where the door harness is against the body in the door jam you will see where it connects, there is a opposing connector inside the body.

OP
OP
D

Domenic Madeley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
might take a bit of troubleshooting to narrow it down but if you need them up you can apply 12v directly to the motors and put them up in the meantime
it has been reported that wires can come loose, not sure where precisely but there is a junction from the drivers door to the body I would look there and see if anything looks amiss
if you pull the rubber cover back where the door harness is against the body in the door jam you will see where it connects, there is a opposing connector inside the body.
Gotcha I appreciate that I'll have to try that out. And also the drivers door dose swing out a lot farther than the rest so maybe that has something to do with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts