2015 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Got me a Summit White Tahoe LT with Cocoa Interior, Luxury Package and Max Trailering Package...Mods so far: Factory Navigation, LED fog, reverse & license plate lights and of course weather tech mats all the way through the 3rd row...Changes still to come: Window tint, Running board LED lights and possibly some sort of brush guard or bull/push bar...

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got me a Summit White Tahoe LT with Cocoa Interior, Luxury Package and Max Trailering Package...Mods so far: Factory Navigation, LED fog, reverse & license plate lights and of course weather tech mats all the way through the 3rd row...Changes still to come: Window tint, Running board LED lights and possibly some sort of brush guard or bull/push bar...

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Very nice. I got a similar model to you.

Steedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know real reason is "POWER",lol
[emoji237]

Hahahaha, yeah. I forgot to state the obvious. I take it there won't be any 6.2L engine Tahoes in the future?

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Different strokes... The large mouth bass, bug-eyed front of the Yukon is turn off to me. Although in some ways I think they have a classy look. Just not for me.

Bug eyed? Hmmmm, now that you mention it......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia